Tent Camping in Southeast Minnesota
Potable water is located throughout the campground. Near the dining area and above the swimming beach are two modern bathhouses with flush toilets and showers. Walking trails, which wind around the entire park, are open all year round.
Cars must be parked in designated parking areas. Entry by car is only permitted twice—once for drop-off and once for pick-up—to preserve a peaceful camping experience. This rule allows all park visitors to have an “in the woods” environment. Please know that there is no electrical service at any of our tent sites. Generators are not allowed in our park.
Important Camping Information
- Check-in & check-out time is at 2:00 p.m.
- We are a tent-only campground. RVs are not allowed.
- We sell cut & split firewood.
- We only allow certified wood as part of our firewood policy. Visit the Department of Natural Resources website for information.
- We have a mosquito control program.
- Showers are coin-operated (50 cents for 3 minutes).
- Train noises and whistles can be heard at night.
- Bookings can be made up to a year in advance.
- Camping season is from mid-April to mid-October (weather permitting).
- Park and outhouses are open for day use all year round, while bathhouses are open from mid-April through mid-October (weather permitting).